Tuesday, July 29, 2008

finally..!!!!

omg, today is the first day tht i had my own blog. thnx to my galfrenz amy and al cz they kinda encouraged me to have my own blog and i finally have one. it's kinda cool ou know having ur own blog.hehe. today is the right day to create my own blog is cz i was sick at home. my tummy jst dont grumbling and spinning like a wshing mchine.and my head jst cnt stop spinnin' lik a ferris wheel. urrgghhh!!!only God knows how in terrible pain i am rite now. but im getting better now.yestrday at the clinic the doctor made me to do a blood and urine test in case of any infection.but the doctor said im gonna be just fine after i took my medicine. poor teacher hayati! i was supposed to send our club's report book bt snce i was absent frm school, well nvm. alright, thats all from me now. i better stop now b4 my mom babbles at me for surfing the net instead of resting.k, so long.<3>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

waah,my beloved neighbour dah majul laaah.HAHAHA