Thursday, August 07, 2008

mizz ya!



finally my Net is working properly. i cant update my blog coz ive been facing Net brokedown all this time. but nvm, lets hear it. a piece of what happened throughout my life today. nothin much . huhh, om so relieved that DADDY decided to postpone our add math test. i had Biology test today. yeah, it was fun bt confusing. enough of the test thingy. i cant wait till tomorrow coz were goin 2 slaughter or sembelih some cute animals. pathetic but the challenge of doing sth like that its i would nvr thought i would do. tonight, i should be reading history 4 tomorrows test, but i kinda prepared enough to sit for it. this week, the pembimbing rakan sebaya club held a week called 'anda bijak jauhi zina'. it actually promotes us to stay away from sin and such. its a tough thing to do, but i will try my best to be a good Muslimah.hehe. just now, at school we, form 4 students we watched some videos on how teenagers nowadays are living in sins. its frightening actually to see them behaving like that. for couples yang dah em..em..2, how could they just throw away the babies like that. most of them died, only minority of them lived. im so grateful to Allah that my parents do really love me and they didnt throw me away like rubbish. thats basically what happened in my life 2day. well, kinda dull but well my frendz did bring the light in my life. huh, im so lame without them.

XOXO

No comments: