Tuesday, August 19, 2008

school hols!!

hiya! i know that school hols had started since last week, but only today i got the chance to write. well, here it is. school hols. my dad is busy working, my mom is being busy fullfilling all of her friends invts to their house, me stuck at home doing homework, watching tv, huh lamolamolamo. but i made my dad promise me to go shopping in one of these days. so, one more thing, ive been given a task to write an article about minggu al-quds nxt week kat skola. it was fun writing. now i fell like im exposed to the real reality that has been blurred with my own unconciousnous about these kind of things. mayb i should do more researches about it. it made me realize that how our brothers and sisters in iraq, afghanistan and others have no one to stand up for them. but us, here, in malaysia, were busy having fun, making concert here and there, urghh, were just gathering sins instead of good deeds. huh, now its up to us to choose whats write and whats wrong. hey, in the news just now i heard theres a portal where we as young students can express ourselves about the current status quo. i think the website is www.L4T.org.com. so, thats all from me now. choww.
XOXO

No comments: